BEDCO. specialises in manufacturing beds designed for Australian living.
Please take a few minutes to read over the guarantee guidelines.
BE AWARE THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS FOR YOUR BODY TO ADJUST TO THE FEEL AND SUPPORT OF A NEW SLEEP SYSTEM.
Please contact the BEDCO Customer Care Centre on 07 3892 7477 for any assistance.
Original Purchaser Only
BEDCO. offers a guarantee for the benefit of the original purchaser (‘the Purchaser’) of the product, and is non-transferable.
Length of Guarantee
Your guarantee protects you from the day you make your purchase and continues according to the details on the law tag. THIS TAG IS SEWN INTO THE BORDER OF YOUR MATTRESS AND MUST NOT BE REMOVED. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this guarantee continues your protection from the original date of purchase. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
For the Duration of the Guarantee
BEDCO. will repair (or replace at BEDCO.’s option) without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined). BEDCO. reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found upon inspection to be in an unsanitary or dirty condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials ie. wood frames broken, edges collapsed, mattress material tampered with, punctured, ripped or slashed.
Transport & Inspection Charges
During the first year after purchase, transport charges relating to guarantee issues within Australia will be met by BEDCO., where there is a manufacturing fault.
After the first year, the Purchaser will meet transportation charges within Australia. In no case will any transportation charge be accepted without prior approval from BEDCO. All claims in respect of the guarantee are to be made to the BEDCO Customer Care Centre on 07 3892 7477 prior to the expiry of this guarantee.
BEDCO. reserves the right to charge an up-front call out fee prior to an inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress. This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
Availability of Identical Materials
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, BEDCO. reserves the Manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
This Guarantee Covers
This guarantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
- Coils that are loose or broken
- Coils that protrude or tear through any fabric
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Leg and castor failure
This Guarantee Does Not Cover
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling)
- Normal body indentations (less than 50mm)
- Handles, when fitted, should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires that run along the perimeter of the mattress bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Bedding sold ‘as is’
- Comfort preference
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate SLAT foundation (your slat base must conform to the Australian manufacturing standards)
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting)
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective
- Damage due to abuse
For Your Safety!
- Don’t smoke in bed
- Always lift with another adult
- When Moving Your Mattress
- Don’t jump on your mattress or foundation